The Joseph F. Smith Library provides access to 10 group study rooms for our students, faculty and staff to use for collaboration.
Each room is furnished with a white board, table and 6-8 chairs. Rooms 178 - 188 also include TV monitors.
*Please check out expo markers and various adapters at the Circulation Desk using your BYUH ID.
All students and employees using the study rooms must follow these rules:
- Rooms can only be reserved by BYU-Hawaii Students, Staff and Faculty for group work related to their BYU-H curriculum.
- Please have a minimum of 2 people before making a reservation. Students alone in study rooms may be asked to leave even if they reserved the room.
- Rooms are reserved for groups of 2-8 students.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes before given up.
- Reservations can be scheduled for up to 2 hours.
- Lights must be on at all times.
- These rooms are not soundproof so please be considerate of others studying in the library.
- If you need to take a proctored national exam please visit the Library Information Desk.